PANEL DISCUSSION: Investor Panel – Understanding investor demand for green bonds
- The investor view on the Asian green bond market
- Investor market outlook
- What are the challenges for investors in the Asian green bond market? How can they be addressed?
- What is missing in the ASEAN Green Bond Market from an investor perspective.
- Is demand for local currency bonds set to increase?
- Can different instruments and innovation spur demand?
- Can the pioneering role of MDBs and SWFs de-risk investments or act as an enabler?
Mr. Amaury Mulliez, Deputy CEO, Proparco
Mr. Arsa Indaravijaya, Senior Director and Head of Investment Strategy Department, Government Pension Fund of Thailand
Mr. Omar Slim, Senior VP and portfolio manager, Pinebridge Investments
Ms. Flora Chao, Global Head of Funding, International Finance Corporation
Moderator: Mr. Peter Cripps, Editor, Environmental Finance