(€ 2 to 100 M per transaction)
PROPARCO proposes a wide range of loan products to its clients :
- senior loans
- junior loans
- mezzanine debt
- subordinated loans
PROPARCO offers its customers several types of loan
- Loans proposed directly to investors with or without bank guarantees or restricted covenants,
- Project loans are in most cases co-financed with other bilateral or multilateral financial institutions,
- Loans are offered to financial institutions in several different forms and are adapted to market needs and the specific requirements of the institution,
- Framework agreements define the terms and conditions and authorise the utilisation of a loan for projects that have been pre-approved by the Company,
- Delegated credit lines, which provide medium and long-term resources, and which may be drawn down in tranches, are adapted based on the needs of the customer.
- Refinancing credit lines.
Loans are denominated in Euros, US dollars or South African rands and may also be issued in other currencies. They may have maturities of up to fifteen years with a capital repayment grace period when appropriate.